15.9.10

Today is a rare day of Irish sun. Looking outside makes my eyes hurt, the color is so powerful. 
School is officially in session. And with it vague writing assignments. I find myself rambling on, trying to outwit writer's block. Maybe if I never stop to take a breath I'll never lose my words and end up staring at a blank canvas. I love to write, but writing five pages "about myself" is tricky. I can't fill five pages with superficial facts. I am forced to be personal, to write from the heart. And my natural reserve feels uncomfortable, the hairs on its neck stand up as it hisses. No one should know my heart until they've earned my trust.
I guess I don't fit the brash, uncouth, American stereotype. 
Read the Printed Word!

2 comments:

  1. It's hard to fit the brash, uncouth, American stereotype for five pages of writing. Be open and enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 5 pages IS a lot but you're already showing your ability in writing "about writing". Start at the beginning. Just a thought : )

    ReplyDelete