5.9.10

Goodbye Summer, you were alright this year.

I am a list maker. My list can include anything from what homework I have to what to tell my mom when she calls next. 
One of my favorite lists to make is the annual "Summer To-Do"
The most common entries upon this list include various creative projects, extensive classic novels to read, and an encouragement to eat more vegetables daily. 
Needless to say, Summer comes to an end without half the list being accomplished. 
And I berate myself for my laziness. 
This summer, the first on my list was to perform a room overhaul. By this I mean, to reorganize, repaint, redecorate, and rearrange my bedroom. It is no small feat when you are working alone and on a very minimal budget. 

Here are a few proud before and afters.

Before


And After.


Now it feels like fall. 
A bit early for Texas this year, but maybe it's my home's way of trying to get me to stay.























2 comments:

  1. It looks SO much better! And if you're anything like me, you'll miss Texas.

    But now that I'm back, I miss Ireland.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bathroom is getting a major facelift to!

    ReplyDelete