18.4.11

Daily

Several things have happened in the space of a couple days. I swam in a triathalon, my first. And maybe not my last. But I'll definitely train for the next one. 
I miss racing, though I am not overly competitive. 
I just love to be around other people that love to swim.
My sister's dance group put on a fundraiser/awareness program for social justice. 
It was beautiful. She was beautiful. Dance is such a powerful tool. [that's her below]
The program gave me inspiration for a body of work. 
This summer may see the birth of something. 
Something beautiful, and gutsy. 
And heartbreaking. 
Fingers crossed.
Finals are in the forecast. Stress waters are rising. I repeat this verse to myself daily:


Be anxious for nothing
but in everything through prayer and supplication
let your requests be made known to God.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, I'm not too confident about finals week either.

    I hope that dancing is a major part of my summer, 'cause if it is, it will also be a major part of the Talent Show next year. Fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see what you do this summer with the inspiration. I also love to watch Michelle dance. And watch you swim.

    ReplyDelete