6.2.11

Bucket Birth

I am a list person.
How else can I get my thoughts organized? 
Pie charts work well for my plethora of emotions and their strength (in percentages)
I have a list for everything that I don't trust my memory with (which is a great deal)
But until recently, making a bucket list wasn't something I was ever interested in. I thought that people shouldn't go through their life with a checklist of what they believe to be the most important and fulfilling things to see or experience. They should simply live "to the fullest with what they've been given" or something along that trail. (And I still believe that, to an extent.)  
But then one day, I discovered that my bucket list was already made- it was hiding within the List of Ambitions. 
And I thought, how can I justify ambitions and not bucket?
Hence, the bucket has begun. On a graph paper pad, no less. 

1 comment:

  1. Having seen "The Magic Flute" I might suggest you try to find a production that does it as Die Zauberflote (which is the original German). The English translation is good, but the German has so much more flavor.

    ReplyDelete