7.1.11

A Little Speculation

I know that many people find red hair unattractive, but I hope I have a redheaded child. When you look at me it doesn't appear to be in my cards genetically- I have very dark hair and eyes. But my grandfather was a ginger. In a way, I've always thought that redheads know how left handed people feel. We feel that we are in the minority, we notice that many things were made for right dominant people. Most differences don't matter, but some are disappointing. For instance, it is nearly impossible for me to write with a quill pen or do any calligraphy. Most people wouldn't mind so much, but it was sad for me to realize. In the same way, my redheaded friends feel different, special, because of their hair. But not always special in a positive way. 



1 comment:

  1. I've always felt like a minority. Having hypermobile (double-jointed) joints, being a child actor, being a real Christian, being lanky, and being myself all contributed to my "being special."

    You should definitely have a red-headed child.

    ReplyDelete