29.12.10

I'm Losing Things

They are little. 
A sock, a key, a hairpin.
I tear apart my room searching for the one little thing. I will be that woman from the Bible story, the one who cleaned her house looking for a little coin. But while trying to be that woman, that determined, detailed, clean freak- I've been ignoring the big things. 
Today, I finally stopped looking for my slippers. I walked into my closet, and suddenly they were there. Put away. In their place. Some little things find their own way home. 
Either that or I've been cleaning in my sleep, which wouldn't be surprising.

2 comments:

  1. My stuff usually finds its way back too. For that reason, I stopped caring and let my stuff do their thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah I would believe you cleaning in your sleep (:

    ReplyDelete