5.3.11

Tea-Types












   
  Hot baths used to not appeal to me. You fill this porcelain hole that is too shallow for swimming with hot water and sit for about an hour in your own sweat and dirt. Baths only became appealing when I began to view them differently. I don’t remember when it started, but I began to think of a bathtub as a huge teacup. Of course, this would make me the tea bag (or tea leaves, depending on how dedicated a tea lover you are). The analogy could have stopped there, but of course it didn't. The tea-types began. I started by typing myself, and then it moved to randomly creating tea-flavors for people based upon their personalities. 
For instance, the Kate flavor would be something like this:
-Solid, blunt, black tea base. English or Irish breakfast perhaps.
-Romantic and sensitive, wild rose.
-Sweet and understated, vanilla.
-Spunky, stubborn, Ginger.
-And finish with something subtly odd, like a moss that can only grow underwater.

Not only do I myers-briggs everyone I know, I also tea-type them. 
I should probably think about getting a different hobby.

1 comment:

  1. I wanna be tea-typed!
    ha. but I'm dead serious. (:

    ReplyDelete